Megan is taking more and more. She can say almost any word and she speaks fairly clear. I think she is a little ahead of Kate when it comes to her speech. We've been really impressed. She is even starting to put together sentences. Most of the time they are two or three words and something like, I get it..I find it...I want it...I need it...and she can even say I love you!
Monday, July 16, 2012
I love you
Megan is taking more and more. She can say almost any word and she speaks fairly clear. I think she is a little ahead of Kate when it comes to her speech. We've been really impressed. She is even starting to put together sentences. Most of the time they are two or three words and something like, I get it..I find it...I want it...I need it...and she can even say I love you!
Posted by Sara Hadlow at 9:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment