This is my catch up from the last two weeks or so.
For a while there it was beautifully warm for November. One Saturday afternoon we headed into Salt Lake and got a treat at Hatch's Chocolate shop and then headed over to Memory Grove Park area.
This pictures was precious. Whenever we crossed the street Kate wanted her kitty to be in between Megan and her so they could still hold hands and hold the kitty.
On a weekday last week, the girls and I headed to the Tree House Museum in Ogden with our friends Sam (the mom), Kyler (4 yr old boy), and Brooklyn (18 month old girl). We enjoy spending time with them and try to get together every couple of weeks if not weekly.
We renewed our gym membership when the weather turned cold. I still try to run outside whenever I can but sometimes I do have to drag them to the gym and run around the track. I wonder how many miles I've put on my stroller with these two. Kate is learning how to work out very well. She enjoys running around the track herself. She's actually pretty fast and is close to being able to do a mile. 9 times around is a mile and she's gone around 7 once. Not all at once, she likes to run down to the 2nd floor for a drink break quite often. She's also learning how to strengthen her core.
Kate is doing excellent in preschool. She can recognize most letters and we're still working on writing her name. She doesn't always remember that letters have to go in a certain order when trying to spell a word or name.
I love Pinterest by the way. It has so many great ideas on how to help kids learn their letters.
Some days when Kate is at school and it's not too cold out I'll take Megan out running and then we'll stop at the park for a few minutes. She's becoming very adventurous. She'll climb the stairs and go down the slides all by herself!















0 comments:
Post a Comment