Valentines Day around here was pretty busy in the morning. Kate had a preschool party. We opted to give out some non-candy gifts and gave her friends bubbles with a cute tag attached to it.
My Dad brought us our yummy Valentine cookies in the morning and I let Megan enjoy her cookie while Kate was at school. We also received some Mrs. Cavanaugh's chocolate hearts from Keith's parents. Mine was caramel and everyone else's is mint. I may or may not have eaten it entirely already...as well as my cookie. Keith also bought me a caramel chocolate heart so I'm trying to make that one last. I put it on top of the kitchen cabinets so its not as easy to reach. What can I say, having kids has turned me into a stress eater and I eat sugary treats. Way too many sugary treats.
I gave Keith a box of Life cereal for his Valentine. We had a simple dinner of Cafe Rio at home with the girls thanks to my mom and Steve and Keith and I will be going out Saturday to celebrate just the two of us.
Friday, February 15, 2013
Happy Valentines Day!!
Posted by Sara Hadlow at 3:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment