Since my dear sister Mallory is so faithful in maintaining her blog I thought I would give it a shot.
This is the first entry of the Hadlow Herald blog. I've noticed that since Keith and I are no longer in school, we don't really have very exciting news to share with people so instead of entertaining you, this may just bore you...
Life is going great for us right now. We couldn't be happier. We've both graduated, we have an awesome house that we love, we have great jobs that we enjoy (most of the time), and we're in a great ward and neighborhood.
This is the first entry of the Hadlow Herald blog. I've noticed that since Keith and I are no longer in school, we don't really have very exciting news to share with people so instead of entertaining you, this may just bore you...
Life is going great for us right now. We couldn't be happier. We've both graduated, we have an awesome house that we love, we have great jobs that we enjoy (most of the time), and we're in a great ward and neighborhood.
Just to refresh...I work as a Human Resource Generalist for Datamark and Keith works as an Ultrasound Technician for Utah Heart Clinic (soon to merge with IHC).
We bought a house last May in West Bountiful and have spent quite a bit of time repainting...which I have learned to HATE! We still want to paint the other half of the house and are looking at having professionals do it.
I am currently a primary teacher for 4 and 5 years olds. I have a set of twin boys that are a handful...just ask anybody in the ward! Keith is the 1st counselor in the Sunday School Presidency so his tasks consist of going to sunday school and...um...oh yeah, ringing the bell.
Keith will be traveling to Alabama from March 13-17 for an Ultrasound Seminar that will prepare him to take his national board exams. I'm sad that he'll be gone for that long but we're excited for him to take and pass his boards. An increase in his pay will be helpful for when we start to expand our family. And no, that is not an announcement of anything!
As Mallory mentions in her blog Keith and I are also traveling to Chicago, IL in May. We will be there from May 22-26 and I'm super excited to see my little sister's new home and city of residence. That sleeper sofa really better be comfy!
That's about it for now, love you all!





4 comments:
Horray! You have blog! I expect weekly postings. My life is boring but I still post stuff. Just make things up. You know your thoughts and whatnot!
Nice blog! I like that picture of you and Keith, where was it taken?
I'm excited for your trip to Chicago.
Yes, I know it's not an announcement, but I'm glad your thinking!!
Love you both
What a lovely blog! They say life is what happens while you're waiting for something else... so pay attention, this "boring" time in your life may be really important when you look back on it some day.
Hi Sara and Keith!! It's your cousin whitney!! Your blog is so cute! I heard you were pregnant! Congrats! I haven't seen you guys in so long. You guys are so cute!
Love ya!
Whitney
Post a Comment