This past weekend was a busy one. Friday night Dad, Jana, Hayley, Chris, Chris, Jamie, Keith and I all went to see A Mid Summer Night's Dream at Pioneer Theater. We first went to dinner at Hire's Big H - which I haven't been to in years! The play was really entertaining but went a little long. We didn't get out until 10:50 which is way past my bedtime! :)
Saturday Keith and I went to see Vantage Point with his parents. I had read some reviews beforehand and a lot of critics haven't liked it. We all really enjoyed it though. I recommend seeing it. The only problem that I could see people having with it is that they repeat things but from a different angle. In a way you are watching the same events happen about 5 or 6 times. I thought they were different enough that you needed to see them all to know the full story. Later that afternoon Hayley came over to spend the night. We went to dinner at Cafe Rio and went bowling. We attempted to watch Harry Potter (3rd) but we all zonked out at about 10 so we called it a night.
Sunday Hayley came to church with Keith and I and she got to experience teaching primary. She said it was "interesting." Kids are so random sometimes. I'll ask them what Heavenly Father does for them and they'll respond telling me that 2 + 2 is 4 or ask me if I want to see what's under their shirt. Sometimes I just can't help but laugh. That evening we went up to Dad's to celebrate Chris Doxey's 24th birthday. We spent most of the evening playing RockBand. We had two guitars, a drummer and vocals. I contributed to vocals on a few songs but Keith rocked out on the drums and guitar a bit.
Monday, March 3, 2008
What a Weekend...
Posted by Sara Hadlow at 12:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I really want to try Rockband. Maybe next time Mal and I come out we can can all rock out together.
It's sounds like a fun filled weekend. I'm so jealous of you all getting to have family time. I want to take a cooking class too, but I don't have anyone to take it with. The pits of being out here alone!
Post a Comment