Thursday, March 17, 2011

6 months old....and one day







So I'm a day late. I'm just not motivated to blog like I used to be...that and I rarely take pictures anymore.






Miss Megan is 6 months old already. She is doing awesome! She eats really well (like always). She is starting to enjoy more fruits and vegetables along with her oatmeal. She is sleeping like a champ! She will often sleep until 5 or 6, eat and then sleep until 8 or 9. She usually takes about 2 naps and the first one is always at least 2 hours (sometimes 3 or 4) and then her afternoon one is usually between 1 and 2 hours long. She loves to stand on her legs while being held but does not like to sit, we keep trying though. Hopefully she'll be sitting on her own soon. It will make bathing and dressing easier for mom and dad. Still hasn't rolled but likes to arch and scoot from side to side a little while on the floor. She does sleep on her tummy though. We're still worried about the flatness of her head so I try to keep her off her back as much as possible...hence I think the delay in rolling over. Her appt is next week so we'll see what the Dr. says about her head. Hopefully we won't have to do a helmet. She has the most beautiful blue eyes and loves to grin and smile and laughs more and more. She adores Kate and loves to watch Kate wherever she goes.

2 comments:

Bonnie and Jim said...

That is the best smile yet! She is going to be an easy going, happy child. What a sweet heart!

Joyous Journal said...

She is a beautiful baby. Both of your children are easy going girls. Hopefully that will continue through their teen years.