Monday, February 6, 2012

I'm angry

One for the books:

Today as I was making Kate lunch I asked, "Kate, would you like some strawberries or crackers with your turkey and cheese?" She responds with, "I'm angry!" So I say, "I love you too sweetheart." She then tells me to look and I notice she has shredded a styrofoam ball all over the family room floor. She then enjoyed a 3 minute time out, politely ate her lunch, I helped her vacuum up the styrofoam ball and we had a nice little talk about how sometimes we do things we shouldn't when we're angry. She told me she was angry several times. About what, I have no idea. I kept asking and all she kept saying was that she was angry. After our angry discussion she also informed me that sometimes monsters try to get her dress ups and she tells them, "Don't take my dress ups."

1 comments:

Chris and Jamie said...

Are the monsters stealing her dress-ups why she's suddenly afraid of the dark?