Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Kate's First Hair cut

Kate's hair has become so long its getting very snarly and making it hard (on both of us) to manage. So we decided to give her a trim. So I called up our friend Heather who cuts hair at a salon here in Bountiful and she was willing to come over and trim it up at home.


Before

Being so brave
After
We really only took a couple inches off and just evened it all out. Hopefully now combing through it won't bring tears and frustrations for anyone.

3 comments:

Bonnie and Jim said...

When I saw the title hair cut and it was Kate I about cried. I was very relieved to see you didn't cut it short. I love her long hair, but I know how hard it can be to comb through it when it gets so long. She looks like she enjoyed it.

Anonymous said...

Yeah for Heather!!!

Chris and Jamie said...

Ditto Bonnie. I flipped when I saw the title, good thing it's still long. I can't/don't want to imagine Katie bug with short hair