Most of the time Kate and Megan get along very well. They play together, they laugh together. We even have them sleeping in the same room now. Kate was going through a phase where it would take her an hour or more sometimes to fall asleep. They had to bunk up together for a week while my sister and family came into town. After that I decided to keep them together sleeping in the same room and just remove EVERYTHING else. So, in the room they sleep in, they only have their beds. I limit them to one toy and that's it. There aren't any books, toys, clothes, not even a dresser in there. Its worked out pretty well. I think Kate also likes sleeping in the same room as Megan. She still has her fear of the dark and I've used them sleeping together as a source of comfort and safety. I tell her Megan is here to protect her and she is there to protect Megan and they keep each other safe and sound all night long.
Trying to give each other kisses can be a hard thing sometimes.







2 comments:
They are two of the cutest girls on the planet!
I'm so excited for Kellan to get here. Bryson keeps telling Kellan to get out and he was hugging my belly yesterday. He held my friends two day old baby and it was just so sweet to watch.
Post a Comment