Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Projects

A couple weeks ago I was busy with some projects. Keith's mom's family was scheduled to have a reunion and a 5k walk in honor of his cousin Jakelle (who passed away in June). Bonnie recruited my help and I cut and applied all the decals for the shirts. There was yellow iron on vinyl all over the dining room one day.The shirts turned out great! Unfortunately we had to postpone the reunion and the walk. So the best is yet to come.

My best friend from High School is due with a baby boy any day now (maybe she already had it, if she ever blogged or facebooked i might know these things!! :) JK Cherice, love you!)

Since I had scraps from all the vinyl letters and I already had blue iron on vinyl, I decided to make her a onesie. I was going to attempt another quilt (made one for her girl that was born 2 days after Megan) but decided I didn't want to spent that much time at the sewing machine all summer and I still had to ship it to AZ.


1 comments:

Cherice said...

Sorry I'm a slacker and don't blog anymore. I'm overwhelmed by it. And sorry you didn't get the email about Trey's birth. :( don't know why. Could have sworn you were on the list.
I will be up in Utah over conference weekend in oct. hopefully we can get together then!

Ps, your a fun mom and do lots of creative things with your girls! I'm the boring one that sticks the iPad in front of my kids as I snooze on the couch :)