Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Snow Cones

Holy Hot Summer Batman! In an attempt to cool down a couple weeks ago I took them on a walk in the wagon over to Kiva Juice thinking that would be a nice cool treat. Kate wasn't too happy about it and wanted a snow cone instead. Luckily the snow shack was on the way so on our way back we stopped. I ordered the smallest size which was called a "Jr." but it was still giant and not at all fit for toddlers. I had to dump half of it on the grass before I could even give it to Megan and we still ended up with it all over the place. Luckily we came home, showered off and I treated their red soaked clothes with some stain remover and all was right in the world. Note to self: don't get them a RED snow cone. Get peach or something light in color.



We stopped in the shade behind the Library. Trying to ride in the wagon and eat a snow cone is an impossible task for two little girls.

0 comments: