My sister made herself a tree skirt out of a Christmas Grinch fabric collection. You can see it here. I then asked her if her cute little family had stockings that matched each other. She said no so I volunteered to make her family stocking in the same Christmas Grinch fabric. I made them 4 stockings in hopes a 2nd Moon baby will sometime join their family and I even purchased enough fabric for a 5th (and maybe 6th) stocking...just in case. I just need to purchase some white fabric vinyl and cut it out. Side note: I'm waiting until after Christmas to purchase my fabric vinyl. I still need it for our stockings too. The only place I've found fabric vinyl is online which is such a pain sometimes.
Friday, December 23, 2011
The Grinch Who Stole Christmas...Stockings
These stockings were a little tricky because of the curl in the toe. The pattern actually curls A LOT more than how it ends up. The mix between the curl and doing a french seam made it come out less curled. It was a struggle to get the fabric to un-bunch when turning it inside out to stitch the 2nd time and then right side out again.


Posted by Sara Hadlow at 8:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Those are so cute, Mal will love them!
Thank you! I like them. I keeping another moon joins our family too.
Very cute Sara. What fun fabric!
Post a Comment