We hope everyone had a good St. Patrick's Day. We were able to enjoy lots of yummy green food throughout the day. We started the morning with some green pancakes. For lunch we actually ate at Cafe Rio with mom and Steve. I was totally expecting them to have green tortillas but everything was pretty normal there. That evening Chris, Jamie and Keira came over for the traditional corned beef and cabbage meal. I also made some "ale" to enjoy. Its a bit of lime juice, ginger ale and a scoop of lime sherbet. I think it was a hit!
Kate enjoyed talking about leprechauns all week and enjoyed a party at preschool on Thursday. Afterwards she was able to join Megan and I at a neighborhood party with a bunch of moms and kiddos from our ward. It included decorating cookies, a scavenger hunt to find some gold and we tried to chase down a leprechaun but he was too fast. He did leave some footprints behind and he left every child a green balloon.












2 comments:
That drink looks a little gross.
It's really not. Everyone liked it.
Post a Comment