Megan went to her 18 month appt today. It was a quick visit. After the first I realize I don't have many questions anymore because I've been through it once...and really not that long ago.
Weight: 23 lbs (28%)
Height: 31.5" (42%)
She did have to get one shot today but then she's done until kindergarten! Yahoo!! Megan was not having a good time letting Dr. Doug examine her. He was pretty quick but she cried the second he touched until the second he stopped. Then she cried again when Nurse Michelle gave her the shot. Kate was with us and so they both received a sticker and sucker.
Megan is advancing and changing so quickly. I swear they just hit hyper speed at about 15 months old and they continue to change overnight. She walks and runs and loves to run away whenever anybody needs her for anything. She loves a good chase. She tries to jump but can't get off the ground yet. She did get some air the other night but then she landed on her bum.
She is starting to talk and can say a handful of words. The ones I can think of right now are: up, down/done, more, thank you, mama, dada, no, yes, apple, (ba)nana, she has said milk before but rarely will say it. She also loves broccoli and she said it last night, even though we were eating corn. :)
She is actually a pretty good eater. She really loves the green vegetables. She's getting better at using a fork. A spoon is a little tricky. I don't think they understand the idea of gravity until a bit later.
Megan has always been an awesome sleeper and still sleeps about 12-13 hours at night and then two naps (for the most part) totaling about 2-3 hours during the day.
She is more outgoing than her sister and loves to play with kids. I've started watching a friends little girl on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and she is about 4 months younger than Megan. Megan LOVES her and they are so cute together.
She started nursery two weeks ago and the first week had several tears but last week she only cried for a few minutes at first and then I never heard anything from her and when I checked through the window she seemed to be perfectly happy.
Tuesday, March 27, 2012
18 Months
Posted by Sara Hadlow at 5:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
She's a stinkin cutie!
Post a Comment