Sunday, August 4, 2013

Kellan!

This post is way overdue and I don't remember all the details of the visit. Mallory and her family came to visit us back in April and I was finally able to meet my beautiful nephew Kellan. He was born September 2012 so this meeting was long overdue. I don't have the best pictures of the visit, we were too busy enjoying our time together. Here I am reading a book to Bryson and Megan.

 One day we went to City Creek and we saw President Dieter F Uchtdorf! Mallory was even brave enough that she went up and shook his hand.
This is sweet baby Kellan! He seriously acted like he was trying to eat me when I first held him. I couldn't tell who was more excited, me or him!
And as usual, Dustin and I were able to celebrate our birthdays together. It was the big 3-0 for Dustin this year.

0 comments: