Sunday, August 4, 2013

Ogden Half Marathon

Keith and I ended up running the Ogden Half Marathon in April. His cousin-in-law and her father registered and for some reason they both couldn't run in it, so we took their place. It was awesome and I broke my PR that I had made on the Moab race. It was absolutely freezing. It was pouring rain the ENTIRE time, not sprinkling mind you, POURING! But it was awesome, I would do it again.
 My finish time.
 The mass of buses waiting to take people to the start.
 On the bus at 5:00 am!
 Waiting and waiting and waiting in the rain until we start.
 Keith's finish time.

I actually bought a race photo this time. It's nice to get an actual action shot once in a while instead of just a bunch of pictures of you waiting to run.

We were soaked to the bone by the time the race was over, I just wanted to go home and take a warm shower.

0 comments: