Sunday, August 4, 2013

Moab Half Marathon

 On the bus to the starting line.
Just before the race.

Tom (Dad), Keith and I went down to Moab for the Half Marathon in March this year. This was a first for Keith and me but I believe Dad had done this race before. It was beautiful. This is the first race I've done with extended family as well. Two of my cousins, Laura and Ashley, and their Dad, Dan, ran the race as well. They also had a friend running it. As usually we all started out together and we slowly separated a bit until we all kept at our own comfortable pace. I was the first to finish and my finish time was 1:57:43. Dad and Keith weren't too far behind me and then the others finished within a half an hour. It was a challenging course but it was gorgeous running through the canyon. I think this is one I'll have to do again.

0 comments: