
I saw these cute Oreo Mummy Suckers on How Does She? so I decided to attempt them myself. We're going to a Halloween party next week and I volunteered to bring these but wanted to make sure I could make them successfully before the actual party. I couldn't find the black candy eyes she used so I used black decorating gel instead and it still looks relatively the same.





5 comments:
Those are very cute!
I knew you could do it! Now be honest, how many oreos DIDN'T become mummies??? :)
I only ate like 3 or 4. I was pretty proud of myself. My first attempt on dipping fell apart so I ate that one. Then I think I just ate one or two regular oreos and then I ate one finished sucker.
What a fun treat!
Those are sooo cute, I might have to make those!!
Post a Comment