Current Weight: 125 lbs
Total Lbs Lost: 3 lbs
Lbs To Go: 11 lbs
Keith and I have been working out together in the evenings usually after dinner. Sometimes we take the girls and take turns pushing them around the track in the stroller or a few times we've been lucky enough to get a sitter so we can work out without them. The stroller is awesome but I have to say it isn't much fun pushing 40-50 lbs so its nice when we only have to drag ourselves around the track. I haven't worked out at the level I'd like to be working out but until Miss Megan is sleeping better I have to reserve some of my energy. 2-3 hours of broken sleep a night is even worse when you're running 3 miles everyday. Friday night Keith and I made pretty good time. We finished in 29 m 40 s and that's the best I've done since Megan was born. Before I was pregnant I was anywhere between 25 and 27 minutes for 3 miles. I'll slowly get back to that. I still consider my goal of 50 marathons by age 50. Keith and I hope to run our first this spring. After I complete one I may have a better idea as to whether or not that's a goal I really want to set.
Monday, October 18, 2010
Weigh In: Week 3
Posted by Sara Hadlow at 5:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment