Monday, October 25, 2010

Weigh In: Week 4

Current Weight: 127 lbs
Lbs Lost: +2
Lbs To Go: 13 Lbs

Okay, so according to the scale I gained two pounds this last week. I will say that I weighed myself in the evening today instead of the morning and it's always a couple pounds more than in the morning but I rarely get to the gym anymore in the morning with both girls. It's much easier to just go at night with Keith so I'm hoping the time of day is the issue and I didn't really gain 2 lbs. I do need to be better at resisting candy but hello! it's Halloween time, it's EVERYWHERE! I can step it up on my workouts but honestly I'm not willing to until I'm sleeping more so my weight loss may take a little longer than I planned. Overall the # doesn't bother me, I can already wear my pre-Megan jeans but I liked how I felt and looked pre-Megan. My stomach area is still flabby and soft but that will take time, I'm still only 5.5 weeks post partum.

2 comments:

Jana said...

I thought you looked great when I saw you last week, keep up the good work. Going into the Holiday season is so hard to not eat all that good stuff.

Anonymous said...

Ummm this isn't more pictures of Megan! but good job.