



So I'm a little late again. Now that I have photoshop I can't just upload the original images, I have to tweak them at least a little bit right? I can't believe Megan is already 9 months old. Before we know it we'll be having her birthday party! This little cutie is such a happy girl. She loves to smile and laugh and gets so excited when she sees people she knows. On the other hand she is very shy around people she doesn't know. Still not crawling but she rolls all over the place to get from one side of the room to the other and she can pivot herself around in a circular manner. She does love to stand holding onto our hands and she's even started walking doing that. She isn't very good at it right now though. A lot of the time she steps on her own feet. She has said mama and baba and we've started to wean her off the bottle so we're trying to use the sippy cup more. She even ate her first peanut butter sandwich today! She has already outgrown her infant car seat and we purchased a convertible one. She is still rear facing but it's made to go forward facing when she's old enough. She is sleeping like a champ (finally). She usually goes to bed around 8pm and wakes about 5 or 6am for a feeding and back to bed for a couple of hours. Lately she's only been taking one nap around 11 am so we may already be down to one long nap a day for her. I won't mind it, it means we can actually go and do more instead of tag team on naps all day long.
Monday, June 20, 2011
9 Months...and 4 days old
9 Month Stats:
22 lbs (93%)
27 1/4 inches (40%)
45.5 cm head (79%)
Note: No shots at this appt. but she did get a finger prick to check her hematocrit so they put a bandaid on her finger. While I was busy talking with the Doctor during the appt. Megan managed to eat and swallow the bandaid off her finger. She started gagging and by the time we figured out it was the bandaid I was unable to retrieve it out of her mouth.
Posted by Sara Hadlow at 12:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment