Megan is now saying mama and it's so cute! She started this week. She also says "baba" but I think she intentionally says mama when she wants me. She'll look right at me and say it and keep saying it until I pick her up or hold her. Most of the time she's been playing on the floor and she's had enough or she's ready to eat and wants me to take care of her. Other times other people might be holding her and she gives me this look like a sad little puppy because she wants me to be holding her. She's turning into a little bit of a mama's girl...but I don't mind....most of the time. It can be a tad annoying when I'm trying to eat dinner.
Side note: I've notice that since I've become a mother I eat a LOT faster and I don't chew as much. I swallow a lot of food that should technically be chewed more. I may die from choking one of these days.
Saturday, June 4, 2011
Mama
Posted by Sara Hadlow at 8:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
She is sure a mama's girl. She starts to mouth mama mama before she even speaks. What a sweetie.
Post a Comment