Sunday, June 19, 2011

Baby Shower

Saturday I threw a baby shower for my cousin Ashley. She is due with her first and is having a boy at the end of July. I decided to keep it simple and did a "cookies & milk" theme. I made these yummy cupcakes in addition to serving cookies and milk. They are cookie dough cupcakes and have cookie dough in the center so I thought they were perfect and fit right in with the theme.



This is the spread. I made the paper banners with my awesome Cricut. Brenna (Ashley's sister-in-law) made the cute diaper cake with the owl on top. I served Macadamia Nut, Oatmeal Raisin and Classic Chocolate Chip cookies.









It's hard to see in this picture but I borrowed a huge metal milk can from someone to help with the theme.



We had the shower in the backyard and I put this sign on the gate door that leads to the backyard.



This is a close up of the diaper cake. Those flip-flops were adorable!



The gifts were on a separate table. My gift was the book, "If you give a mouse a cookie..." I had everyone write advice or well wishes on the inside of the book.

2 comments:

Brooks and Mandy said...

That is Tooo Cute and Creative! Love all your Cricuit Decorations I need to get mine out and use it for more than just holidays! Very Cute Sara!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! It looks like it went well.