Monday, April 16, 2012

Our Little Ballerina

We decided to switch Kate from gymnastics to ballet and I think it's working a lot better. The gymnastics class was technically two separate classes with about 7-9 kids in each and a teacher, but they worked in the same space and started and ended the 50 minute session together. It just seemed chaotic and we didn't feel Kate got enough individual attention to justify the $50 bucks a month. We put her in ballet at the dance studio on main street here in Bountiful. She is in a class with just 3 year olds and I think there are only 5 or 6 and they are in a studio all by themselves so the teacher is able to spend some individual time with each student while they perform a specific task/move. She loves it. I usually can't get her out of her leotard after class so she stays in it until bedtime.

0 comments: