Saturday, April 21, 2012

Salt Lake Half Marathon

Keith and Dad did the Salt Lake Half Marathon this morning. Keith finished in about 1:52:40 and Dad finished in 1:58:??. They both did awesome. It was kinda boring for me since I was all by myself but I was proud when I saw them each coming down the chute. I guess they really only stayed together for maybe 5 minutes and then Keith sped up a little bit. I dropped them off at the starting line around 6:30 and then headed to McDonald's on 7th East. I decided to park and go for a short run myself before making my way to the finish line.
 Before the race.
 Keith approaching the finish line.
 That is Dad behind this stranger...they were both going at perfect paces where I couldn't get a good shot.
So I took a picture of his backside too.

1 comments:

Chris and Jamie said...

Hopefully it was worth it to get up so freakin' early on a Saturday! Glad they both did well.