Saturday, May 5, 2012

For You Cuz...

The other day I got the chance to watch my cousin's little boy Malcolm. I have to say, I was a little nervous because I honestly haven't spent much time with him. Just brief encounters at family parties so I wasn't sure how he was going to do. He has always seemed to be a well natured little boy and he is so cute. He did great and the girls always love having new people to play with. 

We decided to take a walk in the afternoon. In the beginning Kate was walking since the wagon is really only meant for 2. About 75% of the way home Kate wanted to climb in too and it didn't seem like Megan or Malcolm cared. Trying to get a picture of 3 little ones is ridiculous though. This was honestly the best one and none of them are looking!

1 comments:

Ash said...

I am only just now reading this! I'm glad he did well. we really appreciated your help that day! and then being willing a few days later too. It's nice for Malcolm to have other kid interaction too. He gets only me and other big people most of the time.