Thursday, May 29, 2008

Bathroom Update

So we've learned we're pretty slow when it comes to remodeling. The bathroom still isn't done and we started it forever ago. We finally have the floor almost all the way done, we just need to clean a few spots. I'll be honest, I haven't done any of the work. It's all been Keith. I think it would've been going faster if I had been feeling better the last month but Keith is pretty busy taking care of me and the house, hasn't had much time to work on it. I am starting to feel better and I'm eating more normal. I still have a constant semi-nauseous/bloated feeling, not sure if that will ever go away until the baby is born.


The floor does look awesome though. The next step would be to patch a few blemishes in the wall and get it ready for painting. Are you allowed to be around paint fumes when you're pregnant, does anybody know?


Anyway here are some pics of Keith working away on it.


0 comments: