Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Tiling

Friday night was date night. This week we went to CPK (Keith and I had our first date there) and then went to see Made of Honor. It was pretty good, a few risky scenes but no nudity so I guess that's an accomplishment in todays movie world. Saturday was a busy day for us. Keith tiled the bathroom (left the camera at home, I'll post pictures later). I spent the afternoon getting the house clean and grocery shopping. We had everyone over for a barbecue saturday night and Keith finished about a half hour before people showed up....well Chris and Jamie actually showed up before Keith got in the shower, but what are ya gonna do?

We actually started to grout the bathroom Monday but I'm not a fan of the color. We've only done about 1/3 and stopped, it's just too pink. The tile is a tannish color and the grout is supposed to be "bone" but it just looks like a light pink.

Sunday was stake conference and um...we didn't go. We were just going to be watching a broadcast on tv and we really didn't want to go so we ditched, we're sinners, we know, we'll get over it. :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I ditched too....I'm sure i would have just been writting notes to jordan with my left hand the whole time. thats what we do when we get bored. you should try it.