New foods are always interesting. Wait till she tries the peas she just might find that carrots are not so bad. I can't believe how fast she is growing. What a cutie!!
She is so dang cute! Its so fun to see the pictures and video of her growing. I love her face eating those carrots, I use those baby carrot jars to make my carrot bars with cream cheese frosting, they work great!!
Kate is so cute! I am just now trying rice cereal and Lindsey just spits it all out! I think that they say you have to try each food for like 4 days in a row or something to see if they like it or not... maybe it was longer but I can't remember. They sure get good at spitting though!
3 comments:
New foods are always interesting. Wait till she tries the peas she just might find that carrots are not so bad. I can't believe how fast she is growing. What a cutie!!
She is so dang cute! Its so fun to see the pictures and video of her growing. I love her face eating those carrots, I use those baby carrot jars to make my carrot bars with cream cheese frosting, they work great!!
Kate is so cute! I am just now trying rice cereal and Lindsey just spits it all out! I think that they say you have to try each food for like 4 days in a row or something to see if they like it or not... maybe it was longer but I can't remember. They sure get good at spitting though!
Post a Comment