So Kate and I decided to make a mess of the kitchen and bake some banana bread today. I've had more than 20 bananas in my freezer for months and months and finally decided to use some of them. I ran out of butter so I was only able to use 8 bananas and made 4 loaves of bread. My house smells so good right now...
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I love the smell of banana bread. I wish I could get that in a candle. We can never eat the banana bread fast enough either so I always end up throwing some out.
Steve likes your banana bread. very thought gusture and of course one of Steve's favorites. Happy to help out our kids.
It is as yummy as it smells. Thanks!! I'm glad your roof is done. Now you can sleep through a rain storm without worrying.
Post a Comment