Wednesday, July 15, 2009

WARNING: nudity alert


Diaper changing time is a battle about 75% of the time. I try to keep her attention with toys and other things and I hold her down as best I can but sometimes when I reach for a new diaper or a new onesie out of the drawer it gives her the few seconds she needs to roll all the way over. I've started to just put her diaper and onesie on with her still on her tummy, it was tricky at first but I think I've mastered it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's like the picture Mom has of you and Chris being all naked! I change Bryson on the floor a lot of the time. Especially when I just bathed him because I can't leave him on the changing table and walk over to the dresser, even though he doesn't roll yet, but he sure does wiggle

Chris and Jamie said...

Just wait 'til she's too big to use the changing table so you have to change her on the floor. my nephews would scooch away (leaving a trail) or stand up and run away if you turned your eyes from them. Ahhh, the joys of parenthood!

Unknown said...

Kate isn't going to like when she's older that you put her naked butt on your blog. :)