....i'm back to my pre-pregnancy weight!! 28 weeks postpartum and 40 pounds lighter feels great! of course the first 15-20 pounds were due to a little thing called labor and delivery but the last 20 pounds was pure hard work.
thank you to everyone who encourages me and has helped in various ways but the biggest thanks goes to my sweet baby girl for spending hours and hours confined to her stroller so that i can run.





7 comments:
congrats!!!!!!! My extrat few puonds are still hangin on. but not like I am trying hard like you to kick them to the curb. Way to go girl now go celebrate with a huge glass of water! :)
way to go! I wish I had your motivation! Though I've lost a pound and that's only with in like the last three weeks of really trying.
good for you girl.
Awesome! way to go Sara, wish I would get some pounds off, I think I caught the 20 you lost.
Great job! That is an awesome accomplishment! I am jealous since I have about 15 lbs from each pregnancy to still loose! I guess that is what I get for having 3 kids in 4.5 years and gaining almost 45 lbs with each pregnancy....Great job though!
Well done! I think gaining only 40 pounds during pregnancy is a pretty good job, too.
congratulations! I'm so impressed!
Post a Comment