Saturday, July 25, 2009

i "heart" utah

We're home! Keith and I just spent the last 6 days in Playa de Carmen, Mexico. It's about 40 miles south of Cancun. It was so good to get away just the two of us but it's so good to be home. I missed home. We missed Kate like crazy and every baby I saw reminded me of her. Luckily we left her in good hands with Keith's parents and it sounds like she was her normal happy self. Unfortunately I don't have picture to post just yet. We decided not to take the digital camera in case it got ruined or stolen or lost or whatever. We used a disposable camera and it takes a week to develop the pictures!!


Once I have pictures I'll post about the trip.

3 comments:

Bonnie and Jim said...

Can't wait to see them. Thanks again for letting Kate stay with us. She is such a joy! I loved seeing her smile every morning. I will miss it.

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back safely.

Ashlin said...

I second that, glad you made it home safe.