1pm - 4pm is the worst time for church for families with young children. Either we show up late missing sacrament meeting because Kate took her nap from 12-2 or I spend Sunday School and/or Relief Society in the mothers lounge with Kate asleep on one of the recliners. She no longer seems to be able to fall asleep in my arms while we are in class. She gets so fussy and squirmy so I usually leave and go into the dark mothers lounge and let her lay on one of the recliners and she'll pass right out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
We have already started our countdown til Lexie can go into Nursery...and that is still 7 more months! Church, no matter what time, is always hard with young kids! I swear it is always in the middle of something! Hang in there! At least she still sleeps in the mothers lounge!
I can't even go into the mother's lounge it always reeks of diapers. So I fight him in the lobby or in class. He'll eventually just pass out.
I totally agree...I dont think you really get to enjoy your meetings until they are FINALLY in nursery.
You have so many people who have shared your dilema at one time or another and if you hang in there long enough it will get better. It can be a true test of faith sometimes that you don't lose your testimony out of frustration..
Post a Comment