Kate knows how to stay cool in the summer....
smart little girl there. She starts to leave but then comes back to the source of the cool air. It's fun to watch her figure things out.
She's got the right idea. I love watching her crawl. You can see how excited she gets when she can crawl to you.
That is the cutest thing ever, I wish our vents were on the floor in our house I think I would do the same thing. I can't believe how fast she is growing and now crawling to you. Give her kisses for me.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
smart little girl there. She starts to leave but then comes back to the source of the cool air. It's fun to watch her figure things out.
She's got the right idea. I love watching her crawl. You can see how excited she gets when she can crawl to you.
That is the cutest thing ever, I wish our vents were on the floor in our house I think I would do the same thing. I can't believe how fast she is growing and now crawling to you. Give her kisses for me.
Post a Comment