
54 minutes 43 seconds for 6.23 miles. In the 10k I placed 42nd out of 376 runners and was 19th out of 134 in my age group. I'm really happy with my results and it was such a great experience. Thank you to all of my family who came to support me and cheer me on.
Sunday, August 23, 2009
54:43
Posted by Sara Hadlow at 12:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
Congrats Sara, what a great accomplishment and great time you ran. That is one of my goals is to run in a 10k. Good job!!
Good job babe!! Proud that you stuck with your goal!
Very impressive girl! You did awesome, till next year then you'll beat your own record.
Sara, those are great stats!! You were awesome. We are proud of you.
I almost guessed right. I guessed you were in the top 40 of the 10K. What an accomplishment! I am very proud of you.
Sara you did so awesome! You're very goal-driven and you did better than even YOU thought you would do! That's quite an accomplishment and we're very proud of you!
Awesome job Babe! You're my hero.
Great job! that is such an accomplishment! After Emily i ran my first 5K 3 months after having her. I felt so great! Now another kid later and I haven't done a 10K yet! Good for you!!
Post a Comment