Friday, January 14, 2011

Holiday Countdown Blocks







Made these with my awesome Cricut and the Sure Cuts A Lot software. I wasted a lot of vinyl in the process but I think I finally figured out what pressure and blade depth to use. Still not done with the Halloween ones. I started putting white numbers on the blocks and decided I probably need black instead. They turned out super cute but I was fighting with the vinyl so much it took a lot longer than I thought, I didn't work out yesterday or today because of it. :(

2 comments:

Lybbert Family said...

I love how talented you are. It is always so much fun to come on your site and see what you are making. Hope things are well. Things are great here and the baby is due around April 11. I miss ya a ton!

Lybbert Family said...

Also, I just saw that Chris and Jamie are prego and wanted to make sure things are still going well before I send over my congratulations!