I like to believe that Kate is a perfect child and will never actually use this chair. But...considering she was in time out twice yesterday I decided I'd make a cute special time out chair. I think winter is wearing on us both. We're both eager to get out of the house!! I found this little chair at the DI for $3. It was a light oak color so I spray painted it white and used my awesome Cricut and some black vinyl to put letters on it. The picture makes the chair look bigger than it is but the seat probably hits just below my knees.
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
More Projects
Posted by Sara Hadlow at 10:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Winter is the worst time for children, and I know how Kate loves the outdoors. Does she stay on the chair?
Looks like your having fun with your Cricut. I love the plates too.
What a cute chair! good idea. I always used the bottom stair for tage. What a good deal you found on it too! We have a goodwill out here but I think that they are over priced. DI is somewhere more downtown. I have never been to it. Too far away. Love finding good deals!
Post a Comment