We actually went to church as a family today. This has been rare over the last 4 months. I think since Megan has been born we've all gone to church together less than 4 times. Of course Keith was paged into work at the beginning of Sunday school so he left and I spent most of Sunday School and half of Relief Society in the mothers lounge with Megan napping in my arms.
On a side note Kate went pee pee in the big potty at church too. During sacrament she heard a 3 yr old boy tell his dad he needed to go potty so then Kate asked to go too. When I took her in I faced her the opposite way on the toilet and it worked! I like to think this will soon become a regular habit and not just sporadic like it is now.
Sunday, January 30, 2011
Rare Occasion
Posted by Sara Hadlow at 3:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Good girl!! She'll get the hang of it.She is so independant I bet it won't be long.
Post a Comment