I was browsing some crafty blogs a while back and saw a super cute knit baby blanket on the blog 'Make It and Love It'. I decided to give it a shot. I've never worked with knit before and I will NEVER work with knit again. The binding is horrific but I was at the point where I didn't care, I was done. It's just a single layer so it's hard to get your needle secure to something without showing through the backside. The stitching around the letters is pretty funny too. My mom and I both did a little and let's just say that's a skill we both need to work on.
Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
At least you gave it a try. If you really wanted to you could treat this as your new challenge and keep going until you feel successful at it. I applaud you for giving it a shot!
Post a Comment