Saturday, May 7, 2011

Laura + Andrew

My beautiful cousin Laura was married in the Draper Temple on Friday. She is such a cute girl and is very athletic and active. She does everything from dancing to rock climbing. I don't know Andrew that well but hopefully he can keep up with her. It was such a fun reception. Megan pooped out early so Keith took her home to bed but Kate and I were able to stay until (almost) the end. I wish them a very happy life together.


Megan was much more interested in eating her skirt rather than looking at the camera for a picture with her dad.







































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love her dress! I'm sad I couldn't be there. All day I kept thinking I should have made it. I sacrificed to be at my friend's weddings I should have for Laura's. Maybe I'll send a better gift.

Bonnie and Jim said...

She's a beautiful bride.
The girls look so cute in their skirts.
Keith you look very handsome.

Joyous Journal said...

what adorable little girls you have in their frilly dresses. Some day they to will be in another frilly dress getting married! I hope not too soon, I want to enjoy the moments now.
Good looking husband you have there Sara.