We took the girls swimming at the Rec Center on Thursday (I think that's what day it was). It was our first swim of the season and Megan's first ever. We knew that Kate loved the water but this time I took her down the big yellow water slide...twice! At the end I had to hold her high so she wouldn't go under when we landed. We're not really sure what Megan thought of swimming. She's just a mellow child. Doesn't really get overly excited or overly unhappy very much. It was fun, pretty crowded though. We were there about an hour and then had to go since it was getting close to bedtime. I'm sure by the end of summer we'll all be growing gills and fins.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Looks to me like both Kate and Megan were enjoying it. What a fun family time. I love that spring is finally here.
very cute. They both had fun it looks like.
Post a Comment