So I've learned my legs aren't that coordinated. I think this is why when it comes to dancing, skiing, snow boarding, water skiing etc, I could just never get the hang of it. Anything beyond walking and running, my legs give out on me and don't know which way is up.
So last night mom and I are in the tone it up class. This is a class where you mainly lift weights using various techniques. Periodically the instructor would have us do some type of step aerobic move with our bench to get our heart rate up. So she has us doing this jumping thing where we alternate stepping onto the bench with one leg super fast and in this really specific pattern or way (its hard to describe). Well I'm attempting to do it but I can't really get the pattern down and I think we look so freakin' retarded (because we do) that I start giggling, I lose my focus and BAM, my butt is on the ground!






2 comments:
let's just say you were trying to work those gluets in a different way.
Ummm...I guess I got all the talent in the family. I have awesome balance, you not so much!
Post a Comment