Saturday was a good day. We did our usual stuff in the morning. Gym, laundry, cleaning, grocery shopping, etc. That night we ended up going to dinner with Dad, Jana, Hayley and Chris at the Gateway and then we all headed over to the Jazz game. It was a long night for me. I have trouble sitting through a movie that is only an hour and a half/two hours.!We were there from about 8 to 11:30. To be honest I'm not a huge sports fan, I'd rather watch games (if I have to) from the comfort of my couch. Keith was super excited about going. He's been wanting to go to a Jazz game all season so I'm glad we went and they won so that made it a good ending. I'm just not a fan of the yelling and screaming and beer and sluts with their cleavage hanging out all over the place. But overall it was fun to be with the family and it was fun to see Keith so excited.
Monday, April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Plus, Keith loves yelling and screaming and beer and sluts with their cleavage hanging out all over the place, so it was definitely worth it.
yeah... I'm not a fan of the beer and screaming either. :)
Post a Comment