So it was my birthday this week on Thursday. I turned 27 this year which isn't really old, but it's a heck of a lot closer to 30 than 20 anymore. Wednesday night we went out to dinner with Keith's parents to celebrate a little bit early. Thursday was pretty much just another day. I went to work all day long. Came home and made dinner for Keith, Mom, Steve, and me. They were coming over to look at our main bathroom. Keith and I want to redo it and I know nothing about remodeling so I needed a pro to tell me what to do. After dinner mom and I went to yoga and Keith went and played basketball at the rec center. That was about it for Thursday. Friday night Keith and I went up to Logan to stay in a B&B called the Riter Mansion. We stayed there in November for Keiths birthday and we love it. Going there totally put my mind on decorating my house. It's so cute I wish I could just live there all the time! I guess I'll just have to win the lottery so I can go buy cute decorations for our real home.
Saturday we ventured back home. I went and got a massage and when I got back Keith and I had lunch and just chilled. I'll confess, we didn't really watch too much conference on Saturday. Keith was too busy watching basketball. That night I went to my mothers while the boys were away at priesthood. When they got back we all celebrated my birthday.
Yes those are brownies cause that's what I like.
Me blowing out the candles...

The candles re-lighting...

Me blowing out the candles again....

Mom and Steve sure think they are funny...
Sunday was a pretty relaxed day. Keith and I woke up and made breakfast and watched the morning session of conference. In between sessions I got ready and then we watched the afternoon one. I still haven't gotten used to the fact that Thomas S. Monson is the prophet. I think he is a wonderful man but I still keep expecting Gordon B. Hinckley to be around. After conference we headed up to Dad's for dinner to celebrate my birthday some more. That's the thing I've noticed the most once you get married. Holidays and birthdays seem to become a week long celebration to try and fit everybody in. Not that I'm complaining, I enjoy presents just as much and the next guy! Thank you everyone for making this a great one!





3 comments:
Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a good one. Try to make the time go by faster so we can see you guys. I can't wait another month and a half!
Happy Birthday!
Glad it was fun.
Happy belated birthday! I'm glad it was a good, albeit chill, day for you.
Post a Comment