Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A little home decor and a little home destruction...

I took some money I received for my birthday and bought some cute stuff for the home. Our bedroom was kind of blah so I decided to spice it up a bit with a little bit of red accent. You can't really tell from the picture but the wreath as red berry looking things on it.



I also painted our end tables in our family room black and added the table accents...




In addtion to adding some little things. We kind of ripped out a lot of our upstairs bathroom...I think we have picked the tile we want and we are using a vanity that we are getting from my mom. They are in the process of redoing their bathroom and are going with a different vanity. It's still in much better shape than the one we currently have. We are going to paint it a much lighter color and maybe add beadboard. We are debating that idea still. Here are some pictures:


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you guys doing it yourself?

Sara Hadlow said...

yes ma'am. it's a learning process....

Joyous Journal said...

such a nice touch. I'm proud of you. Do you want to do mine?