Tuesday, April 29, 2008

On the road again....


So Keith is currently in Wyoming. He left yesterday and will be back this evening. I guess once a month he may be required to do a day trip or overnight trip. He travels with a Doctor and they go to various places like Moab or Wyoming. I'm sure he's enjoying his trip this time. After work they were able to go golfing and then went to a steakhouse for dinner. I don't think Keith and I could have ever survived a long distance relationship. When's he's away, he's not the best at keeping in touch. Yes dear, I said it, it's true and now everybody knows! Luckily it's only one day so I think we'll survive. I did spend last night watching a chick flick. I decided to rent the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. I'll admit, it was kind of lame, but I guess thats what I should've expected for a cheesy teen girl movie. Oh well, I did get to go to bed "early." I love sleep, sleep is almost my favorite thing to do. I don't think Keith is a big fan. If it were up to him he'd be up past midnight every night. I 'make' him go to bed with me at 10:30. That's our curfew. My choice would be more like 9:30 or 10:00. It used to be 11:00 so I'm making progress! I just think its good for a couple to go to bed together. That way we can read and pray together. His theory is, he'd rather postpone going to bed because then once he goes to bed he just has to wake up and go to work. I see his point, I would just much rather be rested and happy at work instead of tired and grouchy. If I'm tired, I am GROUCHY!

3 comments:

Mike and Brenna said...

I'm with Keith on this one. Sleep is for the week.

(Brenna hates it when I say that)

Ash said...

Who's the doctor? what do they do?

Michael said...

Wouldn't you know it? Ashley's more interested in the doctor than in Keith. (for shame!)