We're almost 16 weeks and I had another appt. yesterday. All seems to be going just fine. The Dr. isn't at all concerned about the Placenta Previa. Previously it had just been the nurse I was communicating through and so I was finally able to ask my Dr. directly and she said you can't even really diagnose it at 11 weeks (that's when we discovered it due to spotting). The uterus is way to small at that stage and there is so much time for growth that 99% of the time it migrates out of the way. We get to have our ultrasound in about 4 weeks. I wasn't able to schedule it yesterday because they didn't have the May schedule, I have to call on Friday to schedule it. I'm shooting for May 11. Keith has that day off and of course we both want to be there to find out what it is. We are SO SO eager to know. I know I said I was 85% sure it's a boy but as time goes by I really have no clue. We'd love a boy and will be very happy if we have another girl as well, I just want to know so I can start on the quilt!
This is my "belly" so far. I'm still in that phase where people probably wonder, "Is she just gaining weight or is she pregnant?" A part of me wants to look more pregnant so I don't feel so chubby but then the other part says 'the longer you just look chubby the smaller you'll hopefully be in the end and the less weight you'll gain. Which in turn means the less you have to get rid of after the fact." Speaking of weight, why is it when a woman is pregnant everybody deems is appropriate to ask questions or make comments on her shape, size, weight etc? Nobody in their right mind would ask me how much weight I've gained if I weren't pregnant, so why do people ask when women are? We still have feelings and are even more self conscience when we're pregnant! For all you curious cats, I've gained a fabulous 4 lbs so far. Kate and I still work out 6 days a week unless an appt. interferes and I plan to do so until the end. Easter was hard with all the candy and chocolate but a grocery bag of candy was sent to work with Keith and the garbage can enjoyed a little bit too. Kate is becoming a candy-holic anyway so we had to get it out of the house. I did enjoy my caramel/chocolate Mrs. Cavanaugh's Easter Eggs though - I just couldn't part with those.





4 comments:
I want my mrs. cavanaughs!!!!
You still look fab for being 4 months along.
You GO GIRL!! You are tiny to begin with so im sure you'll look great the whole time. That's awesome only 4 lbs! Pretty jealous.
You look GREAT, always do!!
Post a Comment