This is our current dream that Keith and I are obsessing over lately. We both have an itch to buy a lot in the West Bountiful Heritage Pointe subdivision just south of where are we are now. We know several couples who have recently built there; it's still in our same ward. Here is what we would build if this dream ever comes true. Right now it's just not financially feasible. So we either have to hope for a significant increase in Keith's pay, a higher paying job or I go back to work...which honestly isn't an option. Unless something happens where it becomes a need I'm not leaving my babies with somebody else. When they're in school, that's another story but we are several years away from that.


The dining room would be used as a formal living room. I'm not a fan of separate formal dining rooms. From what I've seen they get used at Thanksgiving and maybe another holiday feast but otherwise just collect dust. We also figure the in-law suite can in fact become that or if and when we become too old to climb the stairs to the master bedroom, we could make the in-law suite our bedroom so we have one level living.





4 comments:
It's so much fun to dream..... and then get disappointed when reality sets in. Good to have a goal though!
Wow Deardens really know how to burst someones bubble!
Keep dreams alive and sometimes they become real, if you work toward it.
That is a beautiful home, you never know, I never thought we would be in our beautiful home. Good goal to have.
I agree. You have to have dreams. It's beautiful, my kind of comfort.
Post a Comment