Kate LOVES books. We have books all over the house ALL.THE.TIME! They will end up in the bathroom, our bedroom, the living room, the kitchen, the dining room etc. We can read the same book 12 times in the same day. Sometimes if I'm not quite ready for the day before she wakes before her morning nap I'll just lift her out of her crib and leave her in her bedroom room. Often times she'll plop herself on the floor and go to town with her books. It's so cute to listen to her jabber on like she's reading. Sometimes she'll even laugh and giggle as though she read something funny.
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Our little reader
Posted by Sara Hadlow at 1:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
That is so great, I love it! At least it's not legos all over the house! :)
That's so how Kell was and she still has that love for reading, it's such a good thing. I loved how she read with kell when we were there she is so adorable.
I hope she keeps loving it all her life.
Post a Comment